I have my short term fill of the Tiki-Room and It's a Small World is still playing on my mental playlist. One of the coolest things that we were able to partake in during this last trip was to ride up front with the driver on the Mark VII Monorail. I've wanted to do this for decades, but it never worked out until this trip. Yes, that is a really nerdy thing to be excited about.
The other things that I figured out on this trip.
- My oldest son loves the Monorail as much as I do.
- My youngest son is deathly afraid of non-human characters.
- The Disneyland childcare center has the best little tiny toilets for those of you trying to potty train a child.
- While I love churros, there are times when I do not desire to eat them. I never thought I would write that.
- The fireworks look so much better when viewed from the carousel in Fantasyland.